Jeff Nesbit Broker / Owner, Realtor ©
7205 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, Florida 33931
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home on Fort Myers Beach that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the Ft Myers Beach area and other FL Real Estate that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire Ft. Myers Beach home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home or condo on Fort Myers Beach and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs. Ft Myers Beach, Estero, Bonita Springs or Fort Myers Real Estate
- Identify important features you need your new Florida home or condo to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.